The Hamilton Law Association
Contact Information45 Main Street East
Approximately 917 lawyers including 81 honourary, 106 out of county and 34 students from the city of Hamilton and the surrounding area.
The association’s library was established in 1873, making it one of the oldest county and district law association libraries in the province.
Computer User Workstations:
The library is located in the John Sopinka Courthouse. The lawyers’ lounge and robing rooms are adjacent to the library. There is ample seating space, work tables and study carrels.