The Lincoln County Law Association
Contact Information59 Church Street
St. Catharines, Ontario
Approximately 220 lawyers in the city of St. Catharines and area.
The library was incorporated in 1929 and is located in the Robert S.K. Welch Courthouse which was built in 1983.
Computer User Workstations:
The library has seating space for 22 including work tables and study carrels. A TV/VCR is available for lawyers to view videotapes. The lawyers’ lounge, boardroom and robing rooms are adjacent to the law library. The library has wireless access for laptops.